Think Aloud

Moving on...new experiences, new thoughts, new hopes, and new dreams...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Open Skies?

So I'm having a bit of a problem with this blog thing. Before I started writing, I thought about this blog as a journal that just happened to be online. The problem with that, however, is that it is not private IN ANY WAY as journals typically are. So even though I feel like this may not be read very frequently, I still feel like I have to sensor my own thoughts. That's an extremely disconcerting idea... the fact that I can't really openly discuss what's going on in my own head... but at the same time, isn't that real life?? I mean, there are definitely things that I don't say to my own family and friends, things that I sensor from my own everyday conversations... so I guess if I just think of this as a conversation, then all will be normal, right? There's still this nagging thought that it's writing... I'm so used to just free-slowing when it comes to writing... I guess for the time being, I will just have to put that on hold.

So anyway, welcome to my blog, which will be, well... random. Random and probably incoherent. Expect stream of consciousness, rambling, and possibly (if you are lucky) a profound thought.

Keep on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home